We, TSL CONSULTING PVT. LTD (“We,” “TSL”, “Us,” “Our,”) registered under the Indian laws are the owners of the web based tool and also own and operate a website, namely, www.themailpunch.com (together the “Platform”).
We offer email marketing services through the Platform, that will enable organisations (“User”, “you”, “your”) upon registering on the Platform to the avail the services such as sending bulk emails, uploading database to schedule email marketing campaigns, email validation, realtime campaign report, customization of email templates, automate email marketing and social media posting (“Services”).
- GOVERNING STATUE
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
To get in touch with us through “Contact us” you are required to provide us with your first name, last name, contact number, company address, email address. Upon registration on the Platform you shall upload lists and databases with prospect’s details such as first name, last name, email address, title and phone number. These details shall potentially be available with us. For the sake of brevity, the above-mentioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
- NON- PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect User’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses when User visits the Website/App to track and aggregate non-personal information. Non-personal information may include the browser name, your usage and log related information, the type of electronic device, manufacturer, make, model, unique ID of the electronic device and other technical information about User’s means of connection to our Platform such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. For example, we may use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which User navigates our Platform. User understands that this information shall be non-personal information and could be used by the Company, for its own business purposes.
- EMAIL LIST
In order to avail the Services, Users may be required to upload an email list which contains email address and names of the recipients. We may use and process this information to provide the Services. We do not, under any circumstances, sell your email list.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall use the Personal Information for the following purposes;
- To provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To support and to assist the User in the event the User needs any additional support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address the technical difficulties that may arise in relation to User’s use and access of the Platform;
- For internal record keeping;
- To manage our relations with you and
- To comply with our legal and statutory obligations.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze Personal Information about web page traffic and improve our Platform in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the Personal Information is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the Personal Information you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Platform
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In course of providing services to you or access to the Platform we may share your Personal Information to certain parties (for consideration or otherwise). Accordingly, you expressly give your free consent to us to disclose or share your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Administrators: We may provide access to User’s Personal information to any of our authorized administrators for an internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates: We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to User’s requests for information or the Services.
- Merger or Acquisition:We may transfer User’s Personal Information if we are acquired by/we acquire or merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives the User’s Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger, amalgamation, reconstruction, change in control or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use User’s Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, TSL shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFROMATION
User’s Personal Information is stored on dedicated local servers Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as our systems are not hack proof. Personal Information pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we take no liability or responsibility for it. Users are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send User an e-mail that looks like it is from TSL asking for User’s Personal Information. TSL shall not be liable for any Personal Information hacked, destroyed or lost. User is responsible for all the actions that take place under the User account. If User chooses to share User Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, the User is solely responsible for the same. If User loses control of the User account, User may lose substantial control over its Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. It is User’s responsibility to keep User’s password confidential and secure.
- YOUR RIGHTS
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Information directly by updating your profile. If you are unable to change your Personal Information, please contact us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- MARKETING AUTOMATION & DATABASE
We may use third-party Service Providers to collect, monitor, analyze, and execute marketing campaigns for our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES